Saturday, May 13, 2006

Battling Cystic Fibrosis



Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is a hereditary disease that affects how the body’s cellular walls impede the transportation of salt. Although this sounds elementary, such an inhibition actually affects breathing, digestion, and mucus production. Forty years ago, most CF sufferers passed away before growing old enough to attend first grade; now the average life expectancy is over 30. I’m participating in a walk-a-thon on May 28th and plan on raising one million dollars. Yes, one million dollars! Please help me reach my goal (I’ve been taught to set the bar high). If you want to donate or you wish to participate, please let me know, or get in touch with the foundation itself (there’s a link there to the right).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word. - 30 yowcf

10:08 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

I'm just a little guy, but I do what I can. Hope things are going well on your end.

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home