Friday, November 17, 2006

Mix n' match, cuz I haven't had time to write a real post



I thought this was amusing. Some guy took lines from Fight Club and placed them as captions for Dennis the Menace cartoons. See more here and here.

And if you haven't seen this yet, I believe the recent Dove commercial is required viewing. Every 10 year old in North America should watch this so they can understand that women in fashion mags don't exist. And I mean both girls and boys: so girls can stop fretting about body image, and so boys can stop giving girls complexes about their body image. (My personal view is that feminism without male cooperation is stupid and pointless -- so get in the game, you chauvanist pigs!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

re: feminism as all gender inclusive movement, good for you, Kris.:-)
k.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home