Saturday, March 10, 2007

Lesson #47: Don't let the Spagetti get Away


I have decided that I am too serious. Yesterday I realized that I have never laughed. Ever. So I read the latest Dilbert cartoon and attempted a chuckle. And it worked! It turned into a mind-bending guffaw! It was the greatest experience of my life!


For everyone's viewing enjoyment, 15 minutes of bliss: various Muppet Show scenes starring the Swedish Chef. Nothing can be funnier, or finer.


I have been waiting anxiously for Disney to release Season 2 of the Muppet Show. They first announced it would be released over a year ago. They keep putting it off. Damn them! But the folks at Henson Productions have put together an improv show, now on TBS.


I like to think that I'm best represented by Gonzo, but more of me thinks that I'm actually Scooter. Which Muppet are you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home