Sunday, February 03, 2008

"Hope is Was" Music

I have yet to decide if I made the decision to post my music on the web out of egoism or sadism; the coin could flip at any moment. Regardless, it is true. I have set up a separate blog that will function solely as a place where others can listen to the songs I have written and recorded over the years.

And viola! www.hopeiswas.blogspot.com

I will be posting a new song every week. Please check it out and tell me what you think! Any comments, no matter how negative, are appreciated (okay, maybe there is such a thing as too negative, but I'll let you know when I get there).

2 Comments:

Blogger The Lurker said...

I like the banner picture on the new site! :)

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's about time you decided to share your talent with the world. You really don't sleep, do you? Love the lyrics :)

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home