Monday, March 12, 2007

Happy Unbirthday to Me!


I have just realized that my blog is now a year old. When I started it, I was sure I'd fizzle out after a few months. I guess I just can't keep my stupid comments to myself! Thanks everyone for reading, and feel free it pass it along to anyone you think would be interested. In the interest of self-promotion, I figured I would list the 10 posts of the last year that I am most proud of: either because of the subject matter, or the quality of the comments they generated, or because I just plain thought it was spiffy. In random order, of course! Catch you all later!



Okay, I can't count.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i just want to say that that is a disturbing version of the mad tea party. when Alisce is the one who looks utterly possessed you know it 'aint good. look at her Margaret Atwood hair! look at her alien black filled eyes!
is that what the inside of your head looks like on the anniversary of your blog?
sad.
k.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

this was the most un-Disneyish picture I could find, and I believe the effect is amazing! Shouldn't they all look like their coked out and going insane? After all, hasn't Alice been wandering around in a daze after falling down a rabbit hole, and now these weirdos are enticing her with 'tea'?
Yes, the inside of me head looks like this.

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, Disney is disturbing at times. but for pete's sake Alice is a little girl, it's a children's story! don't you start deconstructing my lewis carroll! and Alice couldn't have been mad. she is a child. the rest of them are not children, therefore they are mad. that's the point, you grown up cynic, you.
i need a rest.
k.

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home